Amware Pallet Services, now doing business as Symbia Logistics, is in need of Forklift operators in our Benson, NC location.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment to load, unload, move, stack, stage and count pallets and materials. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving and storing as required. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle and may also be required to perform other duties as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pull and prepare pallets for shipment as scheduled.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials and a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
- Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards and company safety procedures using Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) at all times while performing job duties.
- Unload and load shipments safely.
- Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Efficiently move, stack and store pallets in the appropriate areas as required.
- On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Report quality variances and ensure proper stock rotation
- Keep records and reports to ensure accurate inventory control and security are maintained.
- Assist in physical inventories and other duties as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1 to 2 years of experience maneuvering single and double blade Forklifts.
- Basic Math skills
- High School Diploma/GED
You can apply in person at:
116 Finley Ave W, Suite C
Birmingham, AL 35204
Must pass drug screen and e-verify.