Amware Pallet Services, now doing business as Symbia Logistics, is searching for a team leads Learn more about our company at Symbia.com. Prior "lead" experience is extremely important.
The Repair Lead is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of repairing pallets, supervising and organizing the activities of repairmen, and ensuring that employees meet company standards for safety, security, and productivity while adhering to quality criteria. The Repair Lead is responsible for the completeness and correctness of all pallets repaired. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions. Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems, and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Inspect pallets and work for conformance to specifications.
- Pallet Repair (as required)- Safely and securely repair pallets at a rate that meets company standards and in a manner that meets company safety standards
- Discard or reject products not meeting specifications. Review rejected pallets with employees so they understand what they missed, aid in the training process.
- Ensure that all employees are adhereing to company safety standards, using equipment properly, and wearing all required PPE and set the example.
- Record inspection data to aid the evaluation of work performance.
- Work with employees to ensure that they are working towards producing quality pallets to the production standard as set by location leadership to ensure that we meet customer demand.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- "Lead" experience in construction or related field
- Familiar with computer to complete end-of-shift reports
Able to lift 70 lbs on a regular basis.
Capable of standing and walking for extended periods of time
Able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
Able to use hands and feet simultaneously and perform repetitive movements.
Apply in person between 8 am to 4 pm at:
321 Standing Spring Ct, Bldg 4
Simpsonville, SC 29680