Symbia Logistics is hiring a qualified maintenance mechanic for our Fresno, CA facility. Come and join our fast-growing company! Great opportunities for professional development and monetary advancement. Starting wages $24 to $30 depending on experience PLUS sign-on bonus!!!!
Repair a wide variety of equipment and machinery using good troubleshooting, problem-solving, and decision-making skills. Conduct regular inspections to identify faulty equipment, test new machinery before use or installation, keep records of maintenance and activities and train junior mechanics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairs and maintains mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic components of production machines and equipment. using basic mechanic hand tools, and power tools.
- Visually inspects and listens to machines equipment to locate causes of malfunctions
- Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area, using hand/power tools.
- Inspects measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system, using hand tools power tools, and following blueprints, diagrams, and service manuals
- realigns and adjusts components, like sprockets and chains, using hand tools following diagrams
- Locates damaged air hydraulic lines on machine and replace as necessary.
- Starts machines equipment to test operation following repair.
- Repairs broken parts, using welding and light metal fabricating
- May set up and operate basic mechanic shop equipment such as a drill press, or grinder, etc., to make or repair parts
Education and/or Experience:
- 3 to 4 years of On-the-job work experience as a maintenance mechanic and Electrical Trouble-Shooting
- Must have a strong knowledge in Programmable Logic Controller (PLCs), Hydraulics, and Pneumatics.
- HS Diploma and/or Vocational Training in Industrial Mechanics and/or Electrical Program.
- Basic Welding Skills.
- Competitive wages! Starting $24 to $30 /hour depending on experience PLUS sign-on bonus of $2,000 dollars paid out quarterly in a year span.
- Full-time permanent position
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance available!
- Paid vacation and holiday!
- Competitive Pay and opportunity for professional growth!
Manufacturing, Industrial, Construction, Logistics, Production